Meanwhile, back to serious business in the press briefing
posted at 3:18 pm on July 18, 2013 by Mary Katharine Ham
As we found out yesterday, this is no place for a high-schooler. They’d never be able to handle it!
.@JessicaYellin Called out with admiration, Jessica, for your excellent choice in footwear. AllStars, even laceless, are classic.
— Jay Carney (EOP) (@PressSec) July 18, 2013
This is a place where people sit in assigned seats, where there’s a flag at the front of the room, and where a man sits at a podium and says things that people write down in their notebooks. Oh, and where you raise your hand to be called on to ask a question.
Obviously this is no place for a high schooler!
Now, they’re ragging on each other’s kicks. Oh, and they have a prom.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained