Green Room

If you see only one film this year about a firefighter resuscitating a kitten…

posted at 9:04 am on July 18, 2013 by

…let it be this one.

And yes, according to PetaPixel, the firefighter himself is responsible for the tongue-in-cheek “trailer.”

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I’d go see this movie. It looks better than some I’ve seen this year. Great story.

IdrilofGondolin on July 18, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Well, that’s better cat news than this.

Chris of Rights on July 18, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I watch all those dog rescue youtubes. Then I have to stop because it gets to me. So often they find a scared and injured dog who fights them but a second later jumps into their lap desperate for human affection.

Thanks for posting the clips, Allahpundit.

Blake on July 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM

If this were Ed posting the video instead of AP (or MKH), I’d snark something about ALF. Instead, since the firefighter had the time and nothing else to do, nice rescue.

Steve Eggleston on July 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Unfortunately the kitten didn’t survive the night. Poor little kitty. :_(

geojed on July 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM

That is sad. :(

But at least someone tried to save the kitty and then took it to the vet. A good example for us all.

Blake on July 18, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Unfortunately the kitten didn’t survive the night. Poor little kitty. :_(

geojed on July 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM

It’s not always necessary to share every bit of information we come across, you know.

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:06 AM

It is sad that the kitten did not make it afterwards, but I’m glad that the firefighter rescued the kitten, and that people tried to save him/her.

TigerPaw on July 18, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I saw “vegan films presents” and just stopped there. that’s all I needed to know about the video.

warhorse_03826 on July 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM