Green Room

If you see only one film this year about a firefighter resuscitating a kitten…

posted at 9:04 am on July 18, 2013 by

…let it be this one.

And yes, according to PetaPixel, the firefighter himself is responsible for the tongue-in-cheek “trailer.”

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I’d go see this movie. It looks better than some I’ve seen this year. Great story.

IdrilofGondolin on July 18, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Well, that’s better cat news than this.

Chris of Rights on July 18, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I watch all those dog rescue youtubes. Then I have to stop because it gets to me. So often they find a scared and injured dog who fights them but a second later jumps into their lap desperate for human affection.

Thanks for posting the clips, Allahpundit.

Blake on July 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM

If this were Ed posting the video instead of AP (or MKH), I’d snark something about ALF. Instead, since the firefighter had the time and nothing else to do, nice rescue.

Steve Eggleston on July 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Unfortunately the kitten didn’t survive the night. Poor little kitty. :_(

geojed on July 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM

That is sad. 🙁

But at least someone tried to save the kitty and then took it to the vet. A good example for us all.

Blake on July 18, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Unfortunately the kitten didn’t survive the night. Poor little kitty. :_(

geojed on July 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM

It’s not always necessary to share every bit of information we come across, you know.

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:06 AM

It is sad that the kitten did not make it afterwards, but I’m glad that the firefighter rescued the kitten, and that people tried to save him/her.

TigerPaw on July 18, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I saw “vegan films presents” and just stopped there. that’s all I needed to know about the video.

warhorse_03826 on July 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Top Pick

Rocking the boat majorly

Top Pick

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus

Biased Americans see media as biased.

Tough times down on the liberal ranch