Green Room

Study: My favorite ice cream flavor reveals…I’m kind of a pain

posted at 6:22 pm on July 17, 2013 by

I’ll cop to being cheap, and rather proud of it, frankly. Argumentative? Perhaps, but usually only when necessary on the job. I’m quite laid back in real life. Cautious? Eh, I’m an ENTP. I don’t think we’re known for caution, but the Myers-Briggs of ice cream declares I’m kind of a buzzkill. What are you?

To celebrate National Ice Cream Month, Baskin-Robbins partnered with Dr. Alan Hirsh, founder of Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation to identify exactly what some ice cream flavors suggest about your personality.

If your favorite flavor is Vanilla, you’re more likely to be impulsive, easily suggestible and an idealist.
If your favorite flavor is Chocolate, you’re more likely to be dramatic, lively, charming, flirtatious, seductive and gullible.
If your favorite flavor is, Very Berry Strawberry, you’re more likely to be a tolerant, devoted and an introvert.
If your favorite flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip, you’re more likely to be argumentative, frugal and cautious.
If your favorite flavor is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, you’re more likely to be ambitious, competitive and a visionary.
If your favorite flavor is Pralines ‘n Cream, you’re more likely to be loving, supportive and prefer to avoid the spotlight.
If your favorite flavor is Jamoca, you’re more likely to be scrupulous, conscientious and a moral perfectionist.
If your favorite flavor is Chocolate Chip, you’re more likely to be generous, competent and a go getter.
If your favorite flavor is Rainbow Sherbet, you’re more likely to be analytic, decisive and a pessimistic.
If your favorite flavor is Rocky Road, you’re more likely to be aggressive, engaging and a good listener.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Rum and raisin.

Sherman1864 on July 18, 2013 at 9:03 AM

And, if your favorite flavor is something from Blue Bell, then you are obviously discerning, intelligent, have great taste, and are darn good-looking and sexy, to boot!

But Baskin-Robbins wouldn’t tell you *that*, now would they? ;)

GWB on July 18, 2013 at 9:05 AM

My favs aren’t even listed, since they’re all BlueBell.

‘Course, they’re not cheap, but when on sale, we stock up.

:-)

pambi on July 18, 2013 at 9:06 AM

LOL, GW.

pambi on July 18, 2013 at 9:07 AM

My favorite is Dark Chocolate Walnut which is made by a local ice cream maker in my town and it is without doubt the best. So what does that say about me?

IdrilofGondolin on July 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Berry Mint Sherbert Cream (and those few of you who know me know which parts fit me).

Steve Eggleston on July 18, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Steve Eggleston on July 18, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Cool and fruity? o.O

GWB on July 18, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Same as you, MKH. Argumentative and cautious. What a bogus description.

MadisonConservative on July 18, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Cool and fruity? o.O

GWB on July 18, 2013 at 9:27 AM

BZZZZZT!

Steve Eggleston on July 18, 2013 at 9:32 AM

But seriously, if I had to choose one, I’m definitely cautious and pretty damn cheap, but I’m way too introverted to be argumentative.

Steve Eggleston on July 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM

easily suggestible and an idealist.

If you are “easily suggestible”, wouldn’t that conflict with being an idealist? Or would it mean that things you consider ideal are constantly changing?

LoganSix on July 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Okay, fine, I wasn’t going to list my fav. I changed my mind. Muscadine. So?

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Thrifty’s Mint Chocolate Chip. Found at Rite Aid. When I worked there many moons ago it was 10 cents a scoop. Now it’s $1.79.

Winebabe on July 18, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Sea Salt Caramel Truffle. That makes me ecstatic.

subsonic on July 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Jamoca…er, coffee, I need CoffEE, I love COFFEE, GIVE ME SOME D*MN JAVA ALREADY!

moral perfectionist? Jesus?

kirkill on July 18, 2013 at 12:05 PM

But Baskin-Robbins wouldn’t tell you *that*, now would they? ;)

GWB on July 18, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Absolutely. My favorite is … well I’ve never had a bad flavor of Blue Bell but it’s a tossup between Happy Tracks and Butter Crunch.

Speechlesstx on July 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Superman… but chocolate chip cookie dough is my usual go-to. Hmm.

Aquarian on July 18, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Speechlesstx on July 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Yep. My *mostest* favorite, though, is Tin Roof. It’s one of the seasonal ones, now. :(

GWB on July 18, 2013 at 3:25 PM