“Rolling Stone” gives Tsarnaev the rock-star treatment
posted at 10:17 am on July 17, 2013 by Allahpundit
If you’re writing a story about a disaffected teen descending into murderous sociopathy, you’d think the creepy black-and-white selfie would be a better fit. Nope. They went with the teen-dream selfie instead — and ironically the “Free Jahar” nuts are upset anyway because the magazine insists that he is, in fact, one of the marathon bombers. America, 2013.
Probably time to watch this old British piece on mass murder again. Note the bit about a “nihilistic pin-up boy.”
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained