Added assurance from the EPA: There’s no climate-change basis for “Sharknado”
posted at 1:41 pm on July 12, 2013 by Erika Johnsen
It isn’t often that the Environmental Protection agency these days declines to link any form of epic natural catastrophe, real or imagined, to an adverse side effect of climate change — but I guess “Sharknado” jumped even the EPA’s shark.
— U.S. EPA (@EPAgov) July 12, 2013
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained