MSNBC “journalists” now generating Wendy Davis memes
posted at 9:24 am on July 11, 2013 by Guy Benson
Remember, Andrea Mitchell is supposed to be one of their “news” people — not that the distinction means much these days. But you’d at least think that since Mitchell’s brand also crosses over to NBC News’ flagship program (where she’s allowed her abortion boosterism to bleed into coverage in the past), the network might frown on this sort of unabashed hero worship. Nah. Note the logo at the bottom of this iconographic salute to America’s most prominent defender of late-term abortion, and the bonus misuse of “literally:”
— Andrea Mitchell (@mitchellreports) July 10, 2013
Pro-life Democrat Kirsten Powers — who, unlike Mitchell, is paid to give her opinions — swoops in with a strong rebuttal:
Imagine this picture with 25 week old baby in utero with same text but replace “woman” with “baby” pic.twitter.com/NOOKq2wwQJ
— Kirsten Powers (@kirstenpowers10) July 10, 2013
With this quip, Powers callously disregards Bro-choicers’ fundamental human right to get laid without any hang-ups. Buzz kill, Kirsten.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation