Perfect ad venue found for ObamaCare campaign
posted at 4:01 pm on July 10, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
No, seriously, emphasis mine:
In Connecticut, selling Obamacare involves renting an airplane. Oregon might try to reel in hipsters with branded coffee cups for their lattes. And in neighboring Washington, the effort could get quite intimate: The state is interested in sponsoring portable toilets at concerts in an effort to reach uninsured young adults.
Why the big push? Erika covered this in her post earlier today, but the short version is that the White House is convinced that consumers don’t know enough about the law to comply. That’s a bit ironic, considering that the White House isn’t exactly planning on complying with the law, either.
My NARN colleague Chad the Elder found the perfect partner for the effort, too:
— ChadTheElder (@ChadTheElder) July 10, 2013
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation