Beeler on the ObamaCare delay
posted at 11:12 am on July 5, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
I’ll have more on that subject later today. In the meantime, Nate Beeler puts the obvious motivation for the decision into perspective for the Columbus Dispatch:
Be sure to check out Nate’s blog for more of his excellent work.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained