Photo: Diamond in the rough
posted at 11:17 pm on July 1, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
All right, I took a few suggestions and headed out this evening with the camera. I thought a few of you might like to see at least a couple of results. I took this one with the Av function on the Canon T2i, using AEB to get three shots two stops apart each. I then blended them into an HDR output using Photomatix Pro — which I think I’m going to love — and exported to a small enough JPG in Lightroom, even though I could have done that straight from Photomatix.
It’s a bit different than what I shot, but I love the outcome:
One more example, taken at about the same time and processed in the same manner:
Hope you enjoy these.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation