Green Room

Finally: Vegans willing to call out the traitors by name

posted at 11:47 am on June 28, 2013 by

Just a little something for your time capsule: This is America, 2013.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Just like with believers and atheists, we need less of a war between vegans and carnivores. That means fewer enemies lists from vegans, and fewer not-so-clever “People Eating Tasty Animals” jokes from carnivores.

bmmg39 on June 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM

…and fewer not-so-clever “People Eating Tasty Animals” jokes from carnivores.
bmmg39 on June 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Thanks for outing yourself… I reserve the right to issue sharp, focused pokes at moral vanity.

It’s a still a free enough country for that…deal with it.

CPT. Charles on June 30, 2013 at 9:44 PM

You do what you want, but then the vegans can make snotty comments about you, and you’ll have to deal with that.

“Moral vanity.” [eyeroll] I’m pretty sure there’s something you have a moral crusade about.

bmmg39 on June 30, 2013 at 10:06 PM

bmmg39 on June 30, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Smart mouth, dumb head, more issues than Time.

Get lost and stay there.

MelonCollie on July 1, 2013 at 12:06 AM

MelonCollie on July 1, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Excuse me?

Why don’t you find a board better suited to petulant children such as yourself?

bmmg39 on July 1, 2013 at 1:35 AM

bmmg39 on July 1, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Say what? This is our turf, grass-eater… go back to the Daily Kos, or the DU.

CPT. Charles on July 1, 2013 at 2:06 AM

I have many friends who are vegetarians, vegans, or somewhere in between. I cannot say that my friends are like this, but in the past I thought some of the vegan/vegetarian community they associated with exhibited an irritating aura of superiority and self-righteousness. After looking at this, I can see I was not wrong!

rockncoal on July 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Say what? This is our turf, grass-eater… go back to the Daily Kos, or the DU.

CPT. Charles on July 1, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Well, since I’m a political conservative, I’m not really welcome at those places, Chucky.

Go back and look at the thread. I was calling for both sides of this debate to stop sniping at each other. I think you and I both have more important things to worry about than whether somebody eats ham or not.

There’s really no need to behave like some liberal’s caricature of a conservative.

bmmg39 on July 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Best uses for vegan bacon

dentalque on June 28, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Excellent

John the Libertarian on June 28, 2013 at 11:53 PM

I have never in my life watched a single episode of Parks and Recreation.

And now? Now I’m beginning to wish I had.

There Goes the Neighborhood on July 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM