Green Room

Live stream: Troopathon 2013

posted at 4:36 pm on June 27, 2013 by

Move America Forward has already started its Troopathon 2013 broadcast, which raises funds for care packages for our men and women on the front lines for America!

Live video from your iPhone using Ustream

You can donate through our page, or you can call 866-866-6372. Early on, James became the Hot Air Steamers’ largest donor with a $250 contribution, and he left this message:

“A challenge to other Hot Air veterans. We received these care packages when we went, let’s make sure they never stop.”

Want to join my team? Head over to the Steamers siteand sign up, embed the link or form into your blog, and let’s raise some cash! If you want to donate instead, well, I’m going to make that even easier:

Or here:

Let’s keep the momentum going!

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Come on folks. Open up your purse strings and donate. This is a good, worthy cause, with low overhead, and the troops will appreciate anything you can give. We donated $100, and some others gave a lot more. A lot of the Hot Gas readers are veterans, and I expect all of you to donate if you possibly can. They supported us when we we needed them, now it is our turn. Give it up for Ed’s team, however unfortunate the name he gave our team’s name is.

simkeith on June 27, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I sell these to raise money for the care packages I send. They are up-cycled from scrapyard parts. I sell them year round. The price ranges from $100.00 each to 175.00 each. Depends on size and difficulty of paint job.

Bmore on June 28, 2013 at 8:50 AM

McConnell may not get his wish on health care vote

Taylor Millard Jun 25, 2017 7:31 PM
Top Pick

Senate leadership wants a vote this week, others say, “Negative, Ghost Rider.”

Top Pick

Helping others without the government.

“…the reality is the reality.”

These kiosks don’t make $15 per hour or need benefits

Going for the record

“We will answer them on the field”

Taking it to the limit

Sunday morning talking heads

Jazz Shaw Jun 25, 2017 8:01 AM

Health care and tweeting and Russia, oh my!

Will they stay or will they go?

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…