Ramirez: Man of … Action?
posted at 1:49 pm on June 25, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
I wanted to work this into another post earlier today, but didn’t have a good hook for it. Thankfully, it stands on its own, especially if you’ve seen Man of Steel and its ultra-destructive finale. Investors Business Daily’s Pulitzer Prize-winning editorial cartoonist puts the recent political wreckage in brilliant perspective:
Also, be sure to check out Ramirez’ terrific collection of his works: Everyone Has the Right to My Opinion, which covers the entire breadth of Ramirez’ career, and it gives fascinating look at political history. Read my review here, and watch my interviews with Ramirez here and here. And don’t forget to check out the entire Investors.com site, which has now incorporated all of the former IBD Editorials, while individual investors still exist.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style