Video: The worst pageant answer ever?
posted at 8:11 am on June 17, 2013 by Allahpundit
A tape-measure blast, whether or not you think it landed a bit further than Miss Teen South Carolina’s moon shot from a few years ago.
The best part is when she starts talking about jobs. Clearly she had an answer prepared on that subject; this simply wasn’t the question for it. But when you’re blanking, better to say something random than nothing at all.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained