Good news: Schwarzenegger returning as “The Terminator” for some reason
posted at 3:52 pm on June 14, 2013 by Allahpundit
In this one, he returns from the future to destroy mankind by getting elected and then presiding over his jurisdiction’s slow deterioration.
“I’m very happy that the studios want me to be in Terminator 5 and to star AS the Terminator, which we start shooting in January,” says the former Governator. “I’m also going to do King Conan – to play that role and also to do another Twins movie. So I feel very proud of that. I feel very happy, and I’m looking forward to doing those films.”
Is he joking, or is he actually planning to reprise every famous role he’s ever played? Buckle up, America — “Kindergarten Cop 2″ can’t be far behind.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation