Green Room

Guest hosting tonight on the Hugh Hewitt Show!

posted at 3:25 pm on June 12, 2013 by

We won’t have The Ed Morrissey Show today, because I’ll be guest hosting for Hugh Hewitt tonight from 6-9 pm ET!  The live video stream can be seen through the Hughniverse, the troll-free websurfing experience for Hugh Hewitt fans.  It’s got plenty of great and original content including terrific podcasts from Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson, Michael Patrick Tracy, and the Tribbles.

Tonight’s guests may include:

Duane and I will also talk about the Eddie & Duanie Cruise to Alaska next month — be sure to check out the details!

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

..thereby turning an otherwise three-hour radio talk-show void into something worth listening to.

While you’re there Ed, see if you can pull off a palace coup (or, as Obama might call it: “a palace coupe”) and install yourself and Generalissimo as permanent fixtures. The political insight and peppy badinage that you two engage in every Friday ranks up there with the best..

..and Huge Witless’s plainly does NOT.

The War Planner on June 12, 2013 at 4:05 PM

If you only had a producer, Ed. 8^)

GoHskrs on June 12, 2013 at 4:06 PM

sorry I missed it tonight ed!

ted c on June 12, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Top Pick

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus

Biased Americans see media as biased.

Tough times down on the liberal ranch

Will Nancy Pelosi survive this latest Dem disaster?

Andrew Malcolm Jun 22, 2017 8:41 AM

Eat quick, before it’s gone.

Slow your roll, boss

“I’m bothered by the lack of emerging evidence…”

FIrst look at the Senate health bill

John Sexton Jun 21, 2017 9:21 PM

Divide and conquer?

You know, I may have cracked the case for you, guys

“They’re still running against her and still winning races.”

“…the suspect is from Quebec and has a Canadian passport.”

When the Left lost their way on immigration

Jazz Shaw Jun 21, 2017 2:41 PM

It wasn’t all that long ago, really

“I personally watched some of these students go up to Chief Brown, right up to her face, and call her all kinds of names, cursing at her.”

Did the Queen “nix” a Trump visit to London?

Jazz Shaw Jun 21, 2017 12:41 PM

More like wishful thinking on the American left

Sometimes it’s hard. This was the hardest part

Did the polls get the Handel/Ossoff race wrong?

Allahpundit Jun 21, 2017 11:21 AM

Nah.

Physician, heal thyself

Maybe we’ll stay home and watch.