David Axelrod on Snowden: “He’s a whistleblower who then blew the country”
posted at 8:12 am on June 11, 2013 by Allahpundit
Via RCP. When you put it that way, maybe Obama should pardon him.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation