Green Room

“Hancock Inc.” or “Eye See You”

posted at 10:42 am on June 9, 2013 by

HaHancockBanner
HI0028S
Click the image for the full sized comic.
_____

Actually I’m afraid PRISM is a bit more like the One Ring. It would take a pair of hobbits to be able to destroy it as the allure of power appears to be too much for any one man…or party.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

…needed JugEars head… under the horn hat!

KOOLAID2 on June 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM

This is fantastic. I’ve had this image in my head for a while – the federal bureaucracy a burning eye and all the citizens feel naked before it as Frodo does before the Eye.

gwelf on June 9, 2013 at 3:48 PM

This should be bumped to the main site. It best describes my fears about building a turn-key totalitarian state: Can anyone refrain from using it?

MrB on June 10, 2013 at 6:56 AM

You’re just tempting me to add the kicker –

“…or else.”

Steve Eggleston on June 10, 2013 at 8:19 AM

But they were, all of them, deceived.

ZK on June 10, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Top Pick

“It would be catastrophic if the President were to fire the special counsel.”

Top Pick

“The blockade breached institutional values of freedom of expression and assembly.”

“I hope to encourage them to take personal responsibility…”

“I ain’t serving no police”

“I think a lot of Trump’s voters have as one of their primary objectives just stopping the cultural corruption that’s taking place.”

“Don’t take away my health care or you die.”

“We must all do our best to get rid of this tyrant.”

Rosenstein: Comey broke with DoJ norms on memo leak.

“Nobody has ever accused me of pulling any weapon on them.”

“Fourteen people had stab wounds, cuts and bruises, with two of the injured surviving critical stab wounds.”

Okay… you first.

“We should repeal it and replace, and we shouldn’t leave town until this is complete.”

“He feels like he is being thrown under the bus …”

“McCain has always been a fighter”

Ed Morrissey Jul 20, 2017 8:41 AM

“Cancer doesn’t know what it’s up against.”

They may be on to something

How capitalism averted the bee-pocalypse

John Sexton Jul 19, 2017 9:31 PM

“there are more honeybee colonies in the country today than in nearly 25 years.”

CBO releases estimate on Obamacare repeal

John Sexton Jul 19, 2017 8:31 PM

“The number of people who are uninsured would increase by 17 million in 2018, compared with the number under current law.”

Kasich: Fix Obamacare with more spending

Jason Hart Jul 19, 2017 8:01 PM

Ohio Gov. John Kasich wants Congress to “fix” Obamacare’s insurance exchanges with more federal spending

“This is a momentous decision.”

“One was told that she—her skin was too light and that she needed to listen to people of darker colored skin…”

Disruptor?

Time off without pay for play

The new DOJ guidelines on asset forfeiture are obscene

Taylor Millard Jul 19, 2017 5:01 PM

Guilty until proven innocent.

“We’re just wondering what happened there.”

“This is an attempt at a political intervention.”

The blame game

“Inaction is not an option.”

“You have no feelings. You Christians are all racists.”