Busted: Obamacare goalpost shifting 101
posted at 8:49 am on June 7, 2013 by Guy Benson
The Weekly Standard has Nancy Pelosi dead to rights here. Thursday, June 6, 2013:
“I don’t remember saying that everybody in the country would have a lower premium,” Pelosi said in response to a question from THE WEEKLY STANDARD.
And Pelosi on Meet the Press — Sunday, July 1, 2012:
“Everybody will have lower rates.”
Obamacare goalpost shifting is all the rage on the left these days. Expect it to get worse — probably much worse — as major deadlines approach and the slow-motion “trainwreck” unfolds. Also be sure to keep an eye out for it during Democrats’ umpeenth Obamacare sales pitch, made necessary by polling results like this and this.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen