“I’m literally trapped in a glass case of emotion.”
posted at 4:05 pm on June 4, 2013 by Erika Johnsen
Well. Quite the cross-promotional campaign they have planned here:
WASHINGTON — The Newseum, in partnership with Paramount Pictures, will open “Anchorman: The Exhibit,” featuring props, costumes and footage from the 2004 hit comedy “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.”
The exhibit will open on Nov. 14, 2013, prior to the release of the highly anticipated sequel “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.” It will be on display through Aug. 31, 2014.
“I’m literally trapped in a glass case of emotion,” said Burgundy, commenting on his inclusion in the museum’s exhibit. …
Included in “Anchorman: The Exhibit”:
-Costumes worn by the Channel 4 Evening News team
-A re-creation of the KVWN-TV anchor desk and news set
-A number of original props from the movie, including Burgundy’s jazz flute and the whip used by rival anchorman Arturo Mendez during the film’s memorable fight scene between rival news teams
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation