Green Room

RNC video: The buck stops … where?

posted at 3:22 pm on May 30, 2013 by

As I wrote two weeks ago, the buck stopped stopping four years ago.  It’s now in a holding pattern at Dulles Tower, and it won’t have a landing clearance until Simon & Schuster pays millions of dollars for it in 2017.  The RNC has a new video out highlighting the executive competence found in the Obama administration of late, where no one knows anything and no one takes responsibility even for the stuff that happened while they were in charge:

Of course, we’ve already seen the same quality with just Eric Holder. All of this took place in one hearing:

Ah, Harry Truman, we miss you.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Another web video with no play and no attempt to reach people who aren’t already on our side.

In other words, waste of time, waste of money.

KingGold on May 30, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Too bad 12 people will see this ad.

Jackalope on May 30, 2013 at 3:51 PM

On the other hand, I learned that Steve Miller would have to consult his notes on a question, which led to him being asked, “You have notes?” Which then led to two separate responses: the first response, “I’d have to find them,” and the second response: “I don’t know.”

There Goes the Neighborhood on May 30, 2013 at 4:32 PM

The buck stops … where?

…in JugEars garter belt?

KOOLAID2 on May 30, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Look it’s the RNC using Obama for fundraising with the right hand while the left hand tries to pass amnesty. Yawn.

Oh, and watch me padlock my wallet.

ElectricPhase on May 30, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Too bad I don’t have the skills to come up with a video based on MC Hammer’s “You can’t touch this” with Holder saying “I don’t know this.” The possibilities…

Slammer time!