Green Room

Video: Who wants to thank the IRS for targeting conservative groups?

posted at 4:06 pm on May 29, 2013 by

Via the Blaze, fish in a barrel.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

As odd as it may be – I think I might – given that this scandal has shown everyone (except for those with their heads completely buried in the sand or Obumble’s butt) just what kind of corrupt thugs the Dems really are, and has given the TEA Party a new surge in popularity.
This could end up being for the greater good afterall.

dentarthurdent on May 29, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Oooohhh – I got a BISHOP!!!

dentarthurdent on May 29, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Oooohhh – I got a BISHOP!!!

dentarthurdent on May 29, 2013 at 4:13 PM

…and you are about to experience…the Fear Factor !

KOOLAID2 on May 29, 2013 at 4:17 PM

College students, will they sign anything?

Cindy Munford on May 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM

“I love discrimination”. Now there’s a mental midget with a total lack of self-awareness if I’ve ever seen one.

tru2tx on May 29, 2013 at 4:19 PM

My contribution would be:

All unauthorized thought should be taxed — FASCISTS

Axeman on May 29, 2013 at 4:19 PM

HAL the fascist says thank you.

NotCoach on May 29, 2013 at 4:20 PM

College students, will they sign anything?

Cindy Munford on May 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM

You could circulate a petition that asks for all Tea Partiers to be rounded up and shipped by rail to death camps, and you’d get some to sign it. HAL would try to sign twice.

CurtZHP on May 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM

CurtZHP on May 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I’ll bet if you didn’t even mention the TEA Party and made it “anyone who disagrees with the President”, you’d get a lot of signatures. No long-term thinking from these types that they might some day disagree with a different President – as they all did with Buuuuush – and they could then be the ones rounded up.

dentarthurdent on May 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM

CurtZHP on May 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Coming soon to universitiies: The Jewish TEA Party Question

NotCoach on May 29, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Diana Moon Glampers would be a hero to some of those folks.

Turtle317 on May 29, 2013 at 4:33 PM

College students, will they sign anything?

Cindy Munford on May 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!!!!1!

iurockhead on May 29, 2013 at 4:36 PM

CurtZHP on May 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM

iurockhead on May 29, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!!!!1!
iurockhead on May 29, 2013 at 4:36 PM

LOL.
Even with something like this that you’d think everyone has heard about by now, I’m sure you would still get college kids to sign.

dentarthurdent on May 29, 2013 at 4:47 PM

LOL.

dentarthurdent on May 29, 2013 at 4:47 PM

No need to wonder, here’s proof.

NotCoach on May 29, 2013 at 4:50 PM

No need to wonder, here’s proof.

NotCoach on May 29, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I’ll have to check that when I get home – can’t get to videos or a lot of web pages from here.

dentarthurdent on May 29, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Scary stuff.

bitsy on May 29, 2013 at 5:43 PM

And college graduates wonder why they can’t get jobs even flipping burgers.

They are a special sort of stupid.

goflyers on May 29, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Stupid.

ButterflyDragon on May 29, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I don’t think all of them are stupid. Some are Communists. There are lots of Communists who would love to see Tea Party people harrassed.

Ted Torgerson on May 29, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Hitler would approve

The Notorious G.O.P on May 29, 2013 at 11:31 PM

This could end up being for the greater good afterall.

dentarthurdent on May 29, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I agree. It’s like poking a sleeping bear. I have a feeling some folks are going to regret the actions of the IRS come the 2014 elections.

Othniel on May 30, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Or as Larry Grathwohl’s recollects his conversation with Barack Obama’s mentor;

I asked, well, what’s going to happen to those people that we can’t re-educate; that are die-hard capitalists. And the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated. And when I pursued this further, they estimated that they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these re-education centers. And when I say eliminate, I mean kill. 25 million people.

18-1 on May 30, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Not even going to watch it,.. I get the drift. Don’t need the rage meter pegged out right now at insipid leftists to stupid to understand the concepts of abusing the public trust, fascism, and the very illegality of targeting your political enemies..

I just hope that after they were glad to sign,.. someone dressed them down as too stupid to survive past their 20′s.

I’ve met this type.. the “women’s studies.. Marxism is GREAT” crowd, dumb as a post is just being kind. They don’t not only not deserve freedom, they can’t even conceive of why anyone they hate shouldn’t have theirs stripped away… dumbfounded that Obama can’t just have every republican rounded up and shot…..”for the children”.. and all.. that many GOP families would go.. kids and all,… HEY.. “they’re “haters”, and we should just kill em all… A just graduated lady Marxist told me exactly that.. we should be erased..

and she didn’t like my response about communists being murderers and thugs much.. never getting the “reality based” notion,.. if that kind of abuse is fine,.. why not her too?

I mean,.. if we’re talking liquidating undesirables and all, why can’t a GOP prez just do the same to the left..

She flushed absolutely white as paper at the thought.. never even occurred to her..

dimwits..

mark81150 on May 30, 2013 at 5:37 AM

I think Bill Ayers floated that idea about 40 years ago. He estimated, what, 25 million or so would have to go?iurockhead on May 29, 2013 at 4:38 PM

That 25 million would be like 50 million with today’s population. nevermind that the progressives already exterminated that amount since in undesirable babies.

AH_C on May 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

We’re surrounded by zombies. And they vote.

morganfrost on May 30, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I would piss on their sign and then piss on the snot nose holding it!

Jersey Dan on May 30, 2013 at 12:01 PM

How did the Nazi party happen? I never understood it until this past few years.

The media is the root of our problems. This video would be a BIG story in a just society. With the media we could embarass these people.

If we don’t fight the media now we get destroyed.

GardenGnome on May 30, 2013 at 12:15 PM

This could end up being for the greater good afterall.

dentarthurdent on May 29, 2013 at 4:13 PM

With the kind of people who are in the White House who actually made it into the White House and are in power, there is not much “good” to come of that.
It is much harder to rid your home of vermin once they are inside, than it is to keep them from getting inside.
They have already infested the network.

Sterling Holobyte on May 30, 2013 at 3:46 PM