Gibbs: I don’t read Maureen Dowd. Dowd: Backatcha
posted at 3:33 pm on May 20, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
“I don’t largely because it’s sort of largely the same column for the last, like, eight years.”
”I don’t normally listen to Robert,” she wrote in an e-mail to POLITICO. “I don’t largely because it’s sort of largely the same tired defense of President Obama for the last, like, six years.”
On that, at least, Dowd and I are in agreement, as I noted earlier today. Who wins in this exchange? We do.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation