New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
posted at 10:19 am on May 17, 2013 by Allahpundit
I appreciate the analogy of the Kochs to Bond villains, though. That’s a nifty way to capture the cartoonish malignancy that leftists impute to them to render them a more usable hate object.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation