NFL player takes a whiz on the IRS
posted at 10:03 am on May 16, 2013 by Mary Katharine Ham
Be prepared to love the Eagles’ Evan Mathis, even if you hate the Eagles:
Mathis was in Washington, D.C. Wednesday and wanted to send a message to the IRS. I hope his accountant’s good.
Also, somehow the writer at Mashable, where I found this story, apparently has heard nothing about the IRS controversy, as he can’t figure out why Mathis would do this beyond normal tax-season complaints.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation