Texas school district candidate wins seat, 1-0
posted at 11:35 am on May 13, 2013 by Mary Katharine Ham
A school board election for the Lytle ISD has been decided by one vote. It was the only vote.
The San Antonio Express-News reports Christina Mercado has won her race as District 1 representative on the Lytle School District by collecting the only vote cast in Saturday’s election for the open board seat.
Mercado’s challenger, Patty Cortez, received no votes.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style