Green Room

Know Who Else The IRS Doesn’t Like: Da Joooooooos

posted at 5:14 pm on May 12, 2013 by

Take heart, patriots and Tea Party people. It’s not just you who the IRS decided to politically target in 2011 and 2012. If you were part of a group that was pro-Israel, you had a higher likelihood of auditory scrutiny as well.

Exit question: When Barack Obama has lost Joe Klein, the New Yorker, Maureen Dowd, when CBS News’ Scott Pelley gives speeches in horror that mainstream media is getting the big stories wrong over and over again, when arch-liberal Ruth Bader Ginsberg is saying maybe the Court overreached on Roe V. Wade, you have to wonder if maybe, just maybe, the tide is finally beginning to turn in this country for the better. Or am I just being too optimistic?

I’ll go read Allahpundit for a while. That should even me out.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I sense a sea change, too. But it’s going to be slow, as it should be. The liberals in my life are silent and seething. They see the end coming.

PattyJ on May 12, 2013 at 6:02 PM

It is an opportunity to turn the tide, but will cause no more than a mere flicker of self-doubt. When people realize the problem is being caused by a post-Christian, de-moralized mindset, they will run fleeing to their standard boogeyman arguments blaming the government (which is immoral and run by degenerates) or corporations (which are immoral and run by degenerates) and rest assured in the fact they are at least half-right.

The only other choice would be to take personal responsibility for one’s actions, live independently, shore up marriages by removing no-fault divorce, illegalizing abortion, and shunning contraceptives as the cancer on society they have been.

Which is not going to happen until the establishment of the caliphate.

Praise Allah, I guess.

StubbleSpark on May 12, 2013 at 6:03 PM

The tide maybe turning, but it’s too late. The ship has already hit the iceberg.

Chris of Rights on May 12, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Poor IRS.

MelonCollie on May 12, 2013 at 7:44 PM

It’s a trap.

Philly on May 12, 2013 at 7:44 PM

StubbleSpark on May 12, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Aside from the Praise Allah part, you took the words right out of my mouth. Romans 1, baby.

pannw on May 12, 2013 at 7:48 PM

StubbleSpark on May 12, 2013 at 6:03 PM

This is a JUDEO-Christian(or post Judeo-Christian, if you prefer) society, and while I’m good friends w/my ex(Spawn’s dad), I don’t regret our ‘no-fault’ divorce.Both of us are now in strong, happy marriages. I also don’t regret my tubal. I One child was-for me-plenty!

annoyinglittletwerp on May 12, 2013 at 7:56 PM

It’s a trap.

Philly on May 12, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Yep. Be ready for anything.

SagebrushPuppet on May 12, 2013 at 8:51 PM

So is CSpan3 in cahoots with Fox?

Cindy Munford on May 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Obama must have appointed some Jihadists to work in the IRS.

kemojr on May 13, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Obama must have appointed some Jihadists to work in the IRS.
kemojr on May 13, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Not just in the IRS. They are thick like flies throughout the administration.

redguy on May 13, 2013 at 9:15 AM