Green Room

Know Who Else The IRS Doesn’t Like: Da Joooooooos

posted at 5:14 pm on May 12, 2013 by

Take heart, patriots and Tea Party people. It’s not just you who the IRS decided to politically target in 2011 and 2012. If you were part of a group that was pro-Israel, you had a higher likelihood of auditory scrutiny as well.

Exit question: When Barack Obama has lost Joe Klein, the New Yorker, Maureen Dowd, when CBS News’ Scott Pelley gives speeches in horror that mainstream media is getting the big stories wrong over and over again, when arch-liberal Ruth Bader Ginsberg is saying maybe the Court overreached on Roe V. Wade, you have to wonder if maybe, just maybe, the tide is finally beginning to turn in this country for the better. Or am I just being too optimistic?

I’ll go read Allahpundit for a while. That should even me out.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I sense a sea change, too. But it’s going to be slow, as it should be. The liberals in my life are silent and seething. They see the end coming.

PattyJ on May 12, 2013 at 6:02 PM

It is an opportunity to turn the tide, but will cause no more than a mere flicker of self-doubt. When people realize the problem is being caused by a post-Christian, de-moralized mindset, they will run fleeing to their standard boogeyman arguments blaming the government (which is immoral and run by degenerates) or corporations (which are immoral and run by degenerates) and rest assured in the fact they are at least half-right.

The only other choice would be to take personal responsibility for one’s actions, live independently, shore up marriages by removing no-fault divorce, illegalizing abortion, and shunning contraceptives as the cancer on society they have been.

Which is not going to happen until the establishment of the caliphate.

Praise Allah, I guess.

StubbleSpark on May 12, 2013 at 6:03 PM

The tide maybe turning, but it’s too late. The ship has already hit the iceberg.

Chris of Rights on May 12, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Poor IRS.

MelonCollie on May 12, 2013 at 7:44 PM

It’s a trap.

Philly on May 12, 2013 at 7:44 PM

StubbleSpark on May 12, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Aside from the Praise Allah part, you took the words right out of my mouth. Romans 1, baby.

pannw on May 12, 2013 at 7:48 PM

StubbleSpark on May 12, 2013 at 6:03 PM

This is a JUDEO-Christian(or post Judeo-Christian, if you prefer) society, and while I’m good friends w/my ex(Spawn’s dad), I don’t regret our ‘no-fault’ divorce.Both of us are now in strong, happy marriages. I also don’t regret my tubal. I One child was-for me-plenty!

annoyinglittletwerp on May 12, 2013 at 7:56 PM

It’s a trap.

Philly on May 12, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Yep. Be ready for anything.

SagebrushPuppet on May 12, 2013 at 8:51 PM

So is CSpan3 in cahoots with Fox?

Cindy Munford on May 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Obama must have appointed some Jihadists to work in the IRS.

kemojr on May 13, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Obama must have appointed some Jihadists to work in the IRS.
kemojr on May 13, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Not just in the IRS. They are thick like flies throughout the administration.

redguy on May 13, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Top Pick

“primarily because the penalty for not having insurance would be eliminated.”

Top Pick

“If I were a Seattle lawmaker, I would be thinking hard about the $15 an hour phase-in.”

Days of future past

“Not only are taxpayers footing the bill, but people are dying unnecessarily because of this.”

Israel settles who can stand where at the Western Wall

Andrew Malcolm Jun 26, 2017 3:21 PM

Women to the right, men to the left.

Look on the bright side. There’s less snow in the summer

Big win … but for how long?

“Several Russian cities have unveiled monuments to Stalin in recent months.”

Massive disappointment

Emboldened conservative wing?

It’s more about the powers of the Presidency at this point

A second look at paper ballots?

Jazz Shaw Jun 26, 2017 10:41 AM

Low tech solutions to high tech crime

No extra beatings required, thanks

A “”massive, massive f*** up…”

This is totally amazing!

McConnell may not get his wish on health care vote

Taylor Millard Jun 25, 2017 7:31 PM

Senate leadership wants a vote this week, others say, “Negative, Ghost Rider.”

Helping others without the government.

“…the reality is the reality.”

These kiosks don’t make $15 per hour or need benefits

Going for the record

“We will answer them on the field”

Taking it to the limit

Sunday morning talking heads

Jazz Shaw Jun 25, 2017 8:01 AM

Health care and tweeting and Russia, oh my!

Will they stay or will they go?

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM