Green Room

Programming note: The Hugh Hewitt Show tonight (Update: transcripts added)

posted at 5:30 pm on May 9, 2013 by

I’ll be guest hosting Hugh Hewitt’s nationally-syndicated radio program this evening, which airs live from 6-9 pm ET.  Confirmed guests include Mark Steyn, National Review’s Charles W. Cooke, James Lileks, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, and our very own Mary Katharine Ham.  We’re also efforting a member of the House Oversight Committee.  As you might imagine, the show will be Benghazi-heavy, although we’ll hit a number of other subjects, too.  I hope you’ll tune in!

UPDATE – Hugh has posted the transcripts of my discussions with Steyn, Sen. Rubio, Rep. Jordan and Priebus.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I’ll be tuned in to hear the ever Illegal Mark Steyn.

hawkman on May 9, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I haven’t listened to the podcast yet. Any spots I need to skip to avoid any mention of Ohio sports?

gwelf on May 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM

That was an excellent show. Steyn, Lileks, and MKH: how can you go wrong. Interviews with Rubio, Preibus, Jordan, Cooke, etc. Excellent radio. Good job Guy!

aquaviva on May 9, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Shteyner rules……

FlaMurph on May 10, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Is there a political observer who has been more wrong than Hewitt?

Guy has been an embarrassment for the last two presidential election cycles.

rickyricardo on May 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Top Pick

“…the reality is the reality.”

Top Pick

These kiosks don’t make $15 per hour or need benefits

Going for the record

“We will answer them on the field”

Taking it to the limit

Sunday morning talking heads

Jazz Shaw Jun 25, 2017 8:01 AM

Health care and tweeting and Russia, oh my!

Will they stay or will they go?

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…