Green Room

Video: Chris Christie tries his hand at comedy

posted at 11:41 am on May 8, 2013 by

Via the Examiner, I liked the Christie/Booker comedy duo better, but it’s nice at least to see him rewarding Scarborough here for four years of fan letters.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Someone has a lot of times on their hands. Are all New Jerseyites back in their rebuilt homes?

Cindy Munford on May 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM

That was a waste of time.

Love how all of the Dems are in the video… “friends” and all that. Christie 2016 – ftw!

beatcanvas on May 8, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Oh come on, people, this is pretty damn funny. “I know how you hate getting political coverage in DC” and “Man, this is just going to be another one of those things that annoy the base” are hilarious.

Esoteric on May 8, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Esoteric on May 8, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Sorry, seven minutes of self deprecating humor looks like he’s trying to hard to me. But I will say he gives a flawless delivery.

Cindy Munford on May 8, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Soo-o-o-o … if I ‘click’ the vid, what’s the pay-off? Am I going to have a new-found appreciation for Christie’s warmth and charm? Will Joe Scab-Rot display any conservative political thought? Is Mika going to relate a cogent thought by the utterance of a coherent sentence?

I think not.

M240H, out.

M240H on May 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Why doesn’t he just switch parties now? He could run in NJ on ALL parties for Gov. Take a walk on the beach and find your boyfriend you Baluga Whale.

NJ Red on May 8, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Video: Chris Christie tries his hand at comedy

He pretended he was a conservative??

kim roy on May 8, 2013 at 2:00 PM

…FAT Jokes!

KOOLAID2 on May 8, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I thought I had voted for a serious conservative, not an Uncle Floyd extra.

bloviator on May 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Yes…Another video from RINO REX Productions…

William Eaton on May 8, 2013 at 5:43 PM

3 seconds of humor (e.g., “annoy the base …”; 7 minutes and 18 seconds of boredom.

Being Gov. of NJ must be considerably less time-consuming than I thought.

IrishEyes on May 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM