Green Room

Video: NRA has fun with Bloomberg group’s dumb, irresponsible gun-control ad

posted at 11:25 am on April 17, 2013 by

Via Moe Lane, you already know the problem here, but now a lot more people will know it too.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

SPANK!

CurtZHP on April 17, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Check out this ad.

NotCoach on April 17, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I love the “punch line” on this. Perhaps Bloomberg himself should sign up for a firearms safety course so he will at least have a clue what it is he is talking about.

tballard on April 17, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Awesome!

I just received my NRA certification in MD, so I’m good to go. Still hate the state, though….

nukemhill on April 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I is a fire arm expert and went skeet aimin’ with Barry (and hit a Bible!) (sarc). If it warn’t for this plaid ‘n hat, you’ld mistake me for a plant or sumpin’. Wait, wait…let me try this again with a plug of tobacco and Nascar on my hat.

trl on April 17, 2013 at 12:56 PM

The gun guy may or may not be loaded. Naturally he has an old pickup, a beard, baseball cap, and lives in a rural setting. So much stupidity in so small a clip.

ultracon on April 17, 2013 at 1:09 PM

“My name is Mater… like tuh-mater, but without the ‘tuh.’”

Marcola on April 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM

trl on April 17, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Goldangit – ya’ll got it all wrong.
Ya don’t “went skeet aimin’” – youze supposed to “do some skeet”.
And that’s bein a “plug o terbacky”.
What in blazes kind o redneck is you is tryin ta be anyway?

I’m Jay Mohr, actor, and I approved this message…

dentarthurdent on April 17, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I wonder if Bloomberg could pass a background check.

Dusty on April 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I wonder if Bloomberg could pass a background sanity check.

Dusty on April 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM

FIFY.

BTW, the answer is No.

BlaxPac on April 18, 2013 at 12:01 AM

The guy is an actor. What self-respecting hick wouldn’t have a few empty cans of Keystone Light laying around and maybe a few chickens scratching in the dirt yard behind him?

tpitman on April 19, 2013 at 5:37 AM