Report: Sanford’s sons met fiancee for first time onstage after primary victory
posted at 3:10 pm on April 17, 2013 by Allahpundit
Meanwhile, the Washington Post has learned that tensions within the family flared up as recently as April 2, at the celebration of Sanford’s runoff election victory when the former governor thrust two of his sons on-stage with the Argentine woman who was at the center of the spectacular sex scandal that broke up his marriage.
For Sanford’s teenage son Bolton, that very public moment marked the first time he had ever been in the presence of Maria Belen Chapur.
Sanford’s former wife Jenny confirmed in a text message: “That was indeed Bolton’s first intro and both boys were quite upset and visibly so.”
Their son’s discomfort is evident in photos of the event.
Follow the link for the photo. Then explain to me why it would be so terribly bad if Sanford lost to Colbert’s sister. He’ll be done politically and meanwhile the GOP will take the seat back next year. What bill’s going to turn on one vote in the House until then?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen