CBS News: “Multiple” new Benghazi whistleblowers step forward
posted at 8:25 pm on April 17, 2013 by Guy Benson
CBS News has learned that multiple new whistleblowers are privately speaking to investigators with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee regarding the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks on the U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya. The nature of the communications with the whistleblowers and their identities are not being made public at this time. But in response, the Oversight Committee yesterday sent letters to the three federal agencies involved: the CIA, the Defense Department and the State Department…Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed in the Benghazi attacks seven months ago. No arrests have been made.
This story still renders me blind with rage every time I think about it. This latest bulletin comes, of course, from Sharyl Attkisson — who’s practically begging for another profane tirade from one or more White House officials. Hasn’t she heard that the administration is through answering questions about this silly little matter? An absolute disgrace. I’m glad the House Oversight Committee hasn’t forgotten about it.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation