Video: Tucker Carlson fly fishes in Central Park
posted at 11:56 am on April 15, 2013 by Mary Katharine Ham
Tucker, who founded The Daily Caller and co-hosts Fox & Friends Weekends, took a time-out to do a little fly-fishing in Central Park this week. A YouTuber named Joey Boots approached him, wondering if such an extracurricular activity is legal (it is). The clip is mildly confrontational at first, but Tucker quickly reverts to his standard jovial mood and evangelizes the young videotaper on fly fishing for a bit.
I’m glad to know a) that New York City actually still allows this kind of recreation and b) that news of Tucker Carlson fly fishing can make the Hollywood Reporter.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen