Video: Flash mob goes for baroque
posted at 1:44 pm on April 12, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
We’ve seen the flash mob dance line, the flash mob Bush-Scootin’ Boogie, and now …. the flash mob orchestra. Via NewsAlert, meet the squarest flash mob you’ll ever see, performing Tchaikovsky (a personal favorite) at Hadassah Hospital complete with ballet dancing:
PS. Yes, I know that Tchaikovsky is not from the Baroque period, so just enjoy the bad pun.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained