Green Room

No TEMS today …

posted at 2:01 pm on April 11, 2013 by

… I’m scheduled to finally get my taxes done, and the snowstorm this morning put a delay on my arrival at my tax preparation consultant.  It was going to be a close call anyway, but we’ll just chalk it up in a Bidenesque manner to my inherent patriotism.

I’ll be back tomorrow, with Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson, trying to figure out how I’ll pay the bill…

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Just write an email to yourself explaining the hardships of being a blogger. I’m sure the IRS will understand.

NotCoach on April 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Miss your movie reviews. Are you resuming those? I think there are finally some good flicks in the theaters.

22044 on April 11, 2013 at 3:14 PM

But…but…KATIE PAVLICH!!!1!

Kensington on April 11, 2013 at 3:41 PM

“Bidenesque”? Ed, does that mean you took a shotgun with you on the way to your tax consultant?

hurricain on April 11, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM
Top Pick

Top Pick

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus

Biased Americans see media as biased.

Tough times down on the liberal ranch

Will Nancy Pelosi survive this latest Dem disaster?

Andrew Malcolm Jun 22, 2017 8:41 AM

Eat quick, before it’s gone.

Slow your roll, boss

“I’m bothered by the lack of emerging evidence…”

FIrst look at the Senate health bill

John Sexton Jun 21, 2017 9:21 PM

Divide and conquer?

You know, I may have cracked the case for you, guys

“They’re still running against her and still winning races.”