Audio: “Accidental Racist”
posted at 11:24 am on April 9, 2013 by Allahpundit
What’s that you say? The world needs a southern take on “Ebony and Ivory” that fuses country music with rap? Well, sometimes the world gets lucky, my friends.
And sometimes not.
RIP music. (I just listened to “Accidental Racist.”)
— Andy Levy (@andylevy) April 8, 2013
Here are the lyrics. I made it through two lines, to the part where Paisley mentions Skynyrd, before I started giggling.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation