Newest set for “Walking Dead”: Conan O’Brien’s show?
posted at 2:42 pm on April 3, 2013 by Allahpundit
It’ll be months before we have another grumbly TWD recap thread so this’ll have to tide you over. And this: Slate has a smart critique of the gripping moral conundrums the show missed out on this season by turning the Governor into a cartoon bad guy. Why follow a paint-by-numbers “good vs. evil” narrative when the realities of a global apocalypse free you from that narrative constraint? Mystifying.
Exit question: Isn’t Merle supposed to be a zombie?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen