Newest set for “Walking Dead”: Conan O’Brien’s show?
posted at 2:42 pm on April 3, 2013 by Allahpundit
It’ll be months before we have another grumbly TWD recap thread so this’ll have to tide you over. And this: Slate has a smart critique of the gripping moral conundrums the show missed out on this season by turning the Governor into a cartoon bad guy. Why follow a paint-by-numbers “good vs. evil” narrative when the realities of a global apocalypse free you from that narrative constraint? Mystifying.
Exit question: Isn’t Merle supposed to be a zombie?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation