“Hancock Inc.” or “Not So Majestic”
posted at 6:15 pm on March 26, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
Click the image for the full archive
Our apologies for not getting a comic up in a while, but our normal day jobs have been conspiring to keep us from the comic for a bit. Hopefully we’ll be getting back on track with the normal schedule shortly, so check back often. Or follow us on Twitter @hancockinc or on Facebook for updates!
Fortunately we do have this quick one today with our take on Jim Carrey’s recent foray into the gun rights debate. Clearly Carrey must be an incredible actor to play a character who so ardently defends the Constitution and the Bill of Rights before Congress in The Majestic if he’s so opposed to people who do the same for the 2nd Amendment. That or the script left out the part about the right to bear arms not being infringed. Tell us which you think it is in the comments!
(Also, if you haven’t seen The Majestic it is actually a pretty decent film despite being blatant Oscar Bait.)
-CT & Jett
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation