Video: Imagining the next wave of terrible Hollywood fairy-tale remakes
posted at 10:20 am on March 25, 2013 by Allahpundit
A minor classic from Red Letter Media, the same guys responsible for those brilliant feature-length “Star Wars” critiques. If we ever end up with a “Humpty Dumpty” movie, which seems all too plausible after watching this, the blood is on their hands.
There’s an F-bomb tucked away somewhere in here so please observe your content warning.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation