“Show Today!” or “Not TEMS”
posted at 3:14 pm on March 22, 2013 by Sarjex
While Ed is off in Rome, his show continues today with the Not The Ed Morrissey Show. Tune in today at 3 PM while Cranky T and Alan Bourdias cover the news of the day, yesterday and tomorrow. Since Cranky T is hosting, he’ll also probaby be discussing the new Star Trek poster and while Terence constantly flips off the ST poster in the movie theater.
Click on the upper link to Ed’s show to tune in or find it on Usteam. Be sure to log in to join the raucous chat room which really is half the fun!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation