@BarackObama’s latest “non-partisan” tweet
posted at 5:31 pm on March 21, 2013 by Guy Benson
Remember, OFA — ie, Barack Obama’s former presidential campaign — is now an “independent” and “non-partisan” group that does not speak for the White House or the president, so don’t ask Jay Carney about it. OFA is so independent, in fact, that it still controls Barack Obama’s twitter handle. Here is Obama’s (but also sort of not Obama’s) latest “non-partisan” tweet:
RT if you agree: The Senate GOP should stop trying to tear down environmental progress & pass a clean budget that protects the middle class.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) March 21, 2013
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained