Poll: Not even Democrats are convinced ObamaCare will improve health care
posted at 8:35 pm on March 20, 2013 by Erika Johnsen
Via Phil Klein, the Kaiser Family Foundation is out with a new poll that suggests that not even a simple majority of Democrats have been able to cling to the illusion that the ACA will improve health care quality or reduce costs.
Kaiser’s health tracking poll found that 37 percent of Democrats said “the cost of health care for the nation as a whole” would be better as a result of the law, just 39 percent said health care quality would be better and 27 percent said consumer protections for private insurance would be better. However, 53 percent of Democrats said the law would improve access to health care for the uninsured.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen