Video: The Teleprompter marriage proposal
posted at 9:57 am on March 19, 2013 by Allahpundit
Ron Burgundy’s not the only one who’ll read anything you put on the ‘prompter.
Her fiance should have put the entire proposal on there, actually. I wonder how long she would have kept going with it.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget