The obligatory “Satan in ‘The Bible’ miniseries kind of looks like Obama” post
posted at 10:44 am on March 18, 2013 by Allahpundit
Meh. Satan wouldn’t have ordered the hit on Bin Laden. Whether you think he looks like O or not, he certainly does look sinister — which is a problem. Shouldn’t Satan be nondescript, or even attractive? All the better to insinuate himself into people’s affairs and tempt them, right?
We’ll have a bona fide controversy on our hands if the actor who plays Jesus looks like Reagan.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation