Loathsome nanny-state mayor rebuked by judge, blogger to celebrate
posted at 5:22 pm on March 11, 2013 by Guy Benson
By now you’ve heard the (temporary?) happy news. Since I happen to be on my way to New York City at the moment, I figured I should find some way to celebrate on behalf of the pro-liberty community upon my arrival. Thoughts? Spitballing here: How about downing a 32-oz cherry coke from a styrofoam cup…while blasting loud music through my earbuds? (I’m open to song suggestions). I’d love to somehow incorporate this particularly loathsome nanny-state gambit into the festivities, but that might be ill advised.
I’m not gloating, Mr. Mayor. I’m “simply forcing you to understand“ my glee. Exit Question (Allahpundit™): Who else is looking forward to Bloomberg’s retaliatory court-packing scheme? In the meantime, feel free to sing along — apologies in advance for the painful memories:
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation