Green Room

“Hancock Inc.” or Cardinal Rules”

posted at 1:07 am on March 11, 2013 by

HaHancockBanner
HI0022S

Click the image for the full cartoon.

___

Apologies to Ed for this one. Also apologies for getting the Sunday comic out so late. I had to go to the ER last night with waves of inexplicable pain and was diagnosed with kidney stones.

I’ve spent most of the day in bed and happily (and legally) stoned out of my mind with percoset while I wait for the things to pass. YEOW.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

You forgot the stove. Everything revolves around the stove. See Ed’s pictures.

unclesmrgol on March 11, 2013 at 1:50 AM

I blame kidney pain and Percocet for forgetting about the stove!

Sarjex on March 11, 2013 at 2:00 AM

funny that…

catholic memes site is a hoot for catholic humor.

workingclass artist on March 11, 2013 at 2:03 AM

That was pretty funny.

Logus on March 11, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Sarjex

Been there, done that ….. then again, … and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again ………… I’ve lost count.
Yeah, it “severely vacuumed”, BIG TIME. : (

listens2glenn on March 12, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Sarjex

They gave me a shot of “I-don’t-know-what-it-was” in the ER, but the prescription for at home was Tylenol III.

listens2glenn on March 12, 2013 at 10:06 PM