Green Room

“Hancock Inc.” or Cardinal Rules”

posted at 1:07 am on March 11, 2013 by

HaHancockBanner
HI0022S

Click the image for the full cartoon.

___

Apologies to Ed for this one. Also apologies for getting the Sunday comic out so late. I had to go to the ER last night with waves of inexplicable pain and was diagnosed with kidney stones.

I’ve spent most of the day in bed and happily (and legally) stoned out of my mind with percoset while I wait for the things to pass. YEOW.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

You forgot the stove. Everything revolves around the stove. See Ed’s pictures.

unclesmrgol on March 11, 2013 at 1:50 AM

I blame kidney pain and Percocet for forgetting about the stove!

Sarjex on March 11, 2013 at 2:00 AM

funny that…

catholic memes site is a hoot for catholic humor.

workingclass artist on March 11, 2013 at 2:03 AM

That was pretty funny.

Logus on March 11, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Sarjex

Been there, done that ….. then again, … and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again ………… I’ve lost count.
Yeah, it “severely vacuumed”, BIG TIME. : (

listens2glenn on March 12, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Sarjex

They gave me a shot of “I-don’t-know-what-it-was” in the ER, but the prescription for at home was Tylenol III.

listens2glenn on March 12, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Top Pick

Irreligion.

“Felix was out on bond after threatening another public servant and has a history of making threats.”

Chaffetz: House needs housing allowances?

Ed Morrissey Jun 27, 2017 8:41 PM

“There are dozens upon dozens of members living in their offices, and I don’t know how healthy that is long term.”

“This isn’t going to get a lot cheaper, it can’t, it won’t.”

“…what we failed to achieve with votes, we would do with weapons.”

“[S]o dumb it’s amazing we even have to have the conversation.”

“It was not necessary.”

“You’re inflaming everyone right here right now with those words!”

“Trump’s people said, ‘We’ll be writing the speech that the President’s Audio-Animatronic figure will be saying.'”

Excuses, excuses.

Not really a “kill all the lawyers” scenario

4 pm ET!

“it has not taken serious steps to end its own complicity in trafficking, including forced laborers from North Korea.”

Currently doing a search for “good international trade lawyers”

Ransomware attack spreads through Europe

John Sexton Jun 27, 2017 1:01 PM

“A massive ransomware campaign is currently unfolding worldwide.”

At least their address rarely changes

It just keeps on happening

“Trump is good for business right now.”

Start spreading the news…

“Now it’s time for the next step.”

A “cryptic” warning to Bashar al-Assad?

Jazz Shaw Jun 27, 2017 8:01 AM

The three strikes rule may be in effect

CNN reporters resign over retracted story

John Sexton Jun 26, 2017 9:21 PM

“The individuals all stated that they accepted responsibility and wanted to resign.”

Federalism’s greatest champion is now …

Ed Morrissey Jun 26, 2017 8:41 PM

“In the end, we’re a democracy.”

“Almost all controversial speech harms people, upsets or offends them…”

Obama: Back home again in Indonesia

Andrew Malcolm Jun 26, 2017 7:21 PM

The call to prayer and eating dog.

Testing the waters.

“primarily because the penalty for not having insurance would be eliminated.”

“If I were a Seattle lawmaker, I would be thinking hard about the $15 an hour phase-in.”

Days of future past

“Not only are taxpayers footing the bill, but people are dying unnecessarily because of this.”

Israel settles who can stand where at the Western Wall

Andrew Malcolm Jun 26, 2017 3:21 PM

Women to the right, men to the left.

Look on the bright side. There’s less snow in the summer

Big win … but for how long?

“Several Russian cities have unveiled monuments to Stalin in recent months.”

Massive disappointment