“Hancock Inc.” or Cardinal Rules”
posted at 1:07 am on March 11, 2013 by Sarjex
Click the image for the full cartoon.
Apologies to Ed for this one. Also apologies for getting the Sunday comic out so late. I had to go to the ER last night with waves of inexplicable pain and was diagnosed with kidney stones.
I’ve spent most of the day in bed and happily (and legally) stoned out of my mind with percoset while I wait for the things to pass. YEOW.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation