Re: Sistine Chapel walk through
posted at 10:47 am on March 9, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
(VATICAN CITY) If you read my post from this morning, I mentioned that the Vatican had agreed to allow a relatively small number of news agencies to tour the Sistine Chapel before locking it up for the cardinals. Ever since the Vatican began preparations for the conclave, they have been working in the Sistine Chapel and have kept it — and its priceless art adorning the walls and ceilings — off limits to tourists. I also mentioned that I didn’t make the cut for the final media tours.
Did I mention that things change rapidly on location?
Stay tuned … on the front page.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?