“Hancock Inc.” or “Deliveries to Washington”
posted at 1:26 pm on March 9, 2013 by Sarjex
Click the image for the full archive.
I felt more optimism and hope for the country listening to that filibuster than I have had in a *very* long time. I went to bed feeling peaceful and exited at the same time. I wake up to Senator Grumpy Pants from Arizona doing his darndest to be `Mavrick-y.’
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation