Video: New Rochelle 61, Mount Vernon 60
posted at 11:16 am on March 4, 2013 by Allahpundit
Everyone wants to interview Khalil Edney, the kid who hit the buzzer-beater, but there’s no story there. He kept his head in the game to the very last moment and made an incredible fluke shot. Case closed.
The real story here is the Mount Vernon player who caught the ball at halfcourt and lofted it up instead of holding it and taking the foul. That’s a tragedy worthy of ancient Greece. Get cracking, media.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation